If you drink from honeysuckle will it poison you?!

Question: If you drink from honeysuckle will it poison you!?
And is it sweeter during a full moon!?Www@FoodAQ@Com

Don't listen to them; now many many many pesticides are being sprayed!.

Back in his childhood they didn't have such toxins!. The new (not really) heptachlorides being made are deadly at numbers that are calculated in the parts per million, which is a tiny number!. If you are eating these off the side of the road, don't do it!.

In your backyard, have a blast!Www@FoodAQ@Com

No, no, no! When I was little I use to drink them at recess and they never affected me negatively!.

I don't know about the full moon part, but I wouldn't think so!. I don't think plants are affected by astronomical events!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

No way!and of course no,I always drink it,and I also kinda drink it now!.!. !.well If i found one!.I think it will not poison you because it is so sweet and its natural!.!. !.Www@FoodAQ@Com

and no!.

It might be sweeter in late spring!.
If you want it really sweet try honeysuckle wine!. They do all the work for you!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

No way I use to suck this from the flower when I was a child and it was such a joyWww@FoodAQ@Com

No idea!. The thought never occurred to me!. But now that you've mentioned it, I may have to try!Www@FoodAQ@Com

No, it will not poison you!. I'm not sure about the full moon, but I love Honeysuckle nectarWww@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources