Alcohol effect on my body...?!

Question: Alcohol effect on my body!.!.!.!?
when im drunk, i get really really bad!. i have the WORST WORST WORST headache ever, my stomach absolutely kills, i have no control whatsoever for hours on end, i cant walk, i cant change myself, im extremely dizzy, and i kinda have (for lack of better term) seizures while i am not in control and im dizzy!. by seizure i mean, if my friends place me on the bed, ill roll to the floor, but not really roll, my body would just rapidly fall on the ground and this happened everytime i was placed upright or on the bed or somewhere!. my body wouldnt stay in the position i was placed in, it had its own mind!. if you think im lying, i was almost sent to the hospital!. its really not a joke!. none of this is sarcasm, it happpened on my birthday in canada!. do these symptoms seem like i would be allergic to alcohol!?!? (i have mixed but this was with only beer one night, and shots and whatnot another night so not mixing in one night) any idea on what it may be!? does my body just not react well to alcohol and im not meant to get drunk!?!?!? ill take the sarcastic remarks and laugh but please give me some idea as to why this happens because im really bothereed and scared by it!.!.!.

thank you!!!Www@FoodAQ@Com

You sound like you could be allergic to alcohol!. It also could be related to the AMOUNT of alcohol you consumed!. Here is a good site for info on alcohol poisoning: http://www!.mayoclinic!.com/health/alcohol!.!.!.

And here's one for alcohol allergies:

I would say it's not worth it to drink and be that out of control, no matter what the reason is!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

This is exactly what happens to me when I drink alcohol!. I am allergic!. Get yourself tested!. If you are indeed allergic, the best course of action is to not consume alcohol at all!.

With an alcohol allergy, consuming a little bit will make you feel bad, consuming a lot puts you at risk for anaphylaxis which kills!.

Take care of yourself!. Www@FoodAQ@Com

I will not be sarcastic about this!. I think you should not drink!. It's very dangerous and you have too much to live for!. Www@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources