Can you legally drink alcohol?!

Question: Can you legally drink alcohol!?
if youre under 21, do you drink anyway!?Www@FoodAQ@Com

Ahh, there we go!. I happen to know that 80% of people aged 20 have had alcohol, and admitted it!. I suspect a lot of the other 20% have and just didn't admit to it or didn't think what they had counted!.

Anyways, most people do drink underage!. How much is up for debate, you have to get a decent sample and all that!. Generally, of those who drink underage, they drink to the point of intoxication!. It's the main goal, and this is why underage drinkers prefer liquor over beer or wine, while older drinkers prefer beer!.

also, there are some states which have exceptions to the age 21 law!. (As a side note, age 21 is the purchase and possesion age!. There is no federal consumption age)!. Other states have a law prohibiting consumption by people under 21 in all circumstances!. Some of the exceptions which your state may have include drinking with your parents in their house, drinking at a wedding, drinking at a family reunion, and drinking if you have a husband or wife over 21 and you do so at your house or apartment!.

As far as I'm concerned, I didn't drink underage!. I started when I was 21 -- but I waited about 8 months so I was almost 22!. Just turned 23!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

At age 15 I had two Strawberry Daiquiris which were suppose to be Virgin drinks!. This got me slightly drunk!. As I became of age to drink I may have had one or two mixed drinks years apart!. Two reasons, I have taken medications since the age of 2 for epilepsy!. My second reason, I have been around kin folk and parents who drank and have seen what alcohol can cause people to do!. I feel people who must be tipsy or drunk to have fun are weak and guys don't write, I need a drink to be loose in order to meet women, if that is the case you are weak!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

It depends on where you are!. What country, what state, and what city/town!. All might have different laws!.

And some laws are about the PURCHASE of alcohol, not the CONSUMPTION of alcohol!. If you can find a creative way to get alcohol without purchasing it, it might be legal to drink it, but you have to read your state and local laws very carefully!. Getting someone else to buy alcohol for you might get that person in trouble!.

Even if you're in the U!.S!. and the "drinking" age is 21, there are creative ways around this!. I went on a high-school exchange trip to Germany when I was 15, and the U!.S!. laws didn't apply there!. I didn't really have a taste for beer yet, but it was legal for me to drink it!.

It might be legal for you to have alcohol in your own home, if your parents are present!. Again, check your local laws because some states might have laws against "corrupting" a minor!. But if your parents are liberal enough, you might want to explain to them that if you're drinking a small amount at home, under their supervision, you're learning to drink in moderation, and you'll be less likely to sneak behind their back and engage in binge drinking later!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Yes, if it happens to be an ingredient in something not meant to be drunk as an intoxicant!. !?
Nyquil, bone head!
the Tylenol in it when mixed with alcohol (which it already is) in large doses can cause liver and kidney failure!.
Why don't you just make friends with the guy and girls on frat house row, and drink that way!?Www@FoodAQ@Com

I think he is asking if we are over 21!. also, if anyone is under 21, do they drink knowing that it is illegal!. I'm 23 and can drink, I just have chosen not to recently!. When I was under 21 I drank!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

you can drink under 21!.!.!. it's just not legal!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

its not legal but most people do it anyways!. some say its only illegal if you get caught so!.!.!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

I am 16 and get drunk regularly!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

20 and have drank!.!.!.as have many of my friends!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

you cant cheat the rules set in place Www@FoodAQ@Com

well i live in u!.k england legal age is 18 im 19 show me the vodka :DWww@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources