Red Lobster Sangria using Cranberry juice and other flavors. Does anyone have a home recipe for the drink?!
Question: Red Lobster Sangria using Cranberry juice and other flavors!. Does anyone have a home recipe for the drink!?
had that drink the other day, it was great! Can't find a recipe in my books!. Anyone have a recipe for Sangria using Cranberry juice as the base!? like Red Lobster is serving now!?Www@FoodAQ@Com
* ? cup water
* ? cup sugar
* 4 cups 100% cranberry juice
* 1-750 ml bottle light bodied red wine (Sangiovese, Tempranillo)
* ? cup Cointreau, Grand Marnier or other orange-flavored liqueur
* 2 peaches, peeled, and cut into slices
* 1 orange, thinly sliced
* 1 cup frozen cranberries (optional garnish)
1!. In a small saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar in the water to create a simple syrup!.
2!. Combine simple syrup, wine, Cointreau, cranberry juice, peaches and orange slices in a large pitcher and let stand at room temperature for 3 hours, then refrigerate until chilled!.
3!. When chilled and ready to serve, add frozen cranberries!.