What is it called when you're hungover and...?!

Question: What is it called when you're hungover and!.!.!.!?
your body feels kind of tingly and shaky, but you're not actually physically shaking!?

there has to be a name for this, or at least a word that's commonly used to describe this!. what is it!?Www@FoodAQ@Com

i usually just call it the shakes and thats the only thing i have heard my friends call it as wellWww@FoodAQ@Com

I absolutely agree with Jordan!. Dehydration is the problem!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Delirium Tremens!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Alcohol PoisoningWww@FoodAQ@Com

Sugar imbalance!!Www@FoodAQ@Com


I do that alot!. You are probably still buzzing from the night before!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

hangover!.!.!. to much drinking not enough sugarWww@FoodAQ@Com

The Beer shits!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Its called being proper hungWww@FoodAQ@Com

DT's which stands for "Delirium Tremors"!. Its very closely related to a seizure!. People who are severely addicted to alcohol can die from a hangover!. This is why a lot of drunks just stay drunk all the time in order not to go through this!. All hangovers, whether or not you are an alcoholic, are a form of DT's!. The severity of the DT's will depend on how much you have had to drink and for how many years you have been drinking!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

DTs is rightWww@FoodAQ@Com

i always do that it just happensWww@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources