How do I get my bar tending license?!

Question: How do I get my bar tending license?
Im 18 and in wisconsin! Thank you!


Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

There are schools where you take the course and then are certified but your age might preclude you.

Make cheese for now. ;)

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources