what alcoholic drink can I have for England during an around the world party?!

Question: What alcoholic drink can I have for England during an around the world party?
My friends and I are planning an around the world party and my room was chosen to be England for it. What can I serve as a alcoholic drink for England? I know England is famous for heavier beer but there will be a lot of girls at this party and I am sure they don't just want to drink beer. Please Help!


Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

im from england and if you dont want so much beer because of the girls then you can trick them. here beer is the favurite but lots of girls drink a larger and black. its just beer with vimto in it (vimto is a black current juice) just put blackcurrent juice in a glass just like the same amount as a shot then fill with beer. it will save looking for booze and easy to do :)

Pimm's can be tricky to find in the States, but most any liquor store should be able to order it in for you. If you have a polo club in your area, try the stores near it -- the Pimm's Cup is to polo what the Mint Julep is to the Kentucky Derby.

2 ounces Pimm’s No. 1 7UP, lemon-lime soda, or ginger ale Slice of lemon Slice of cucumber

Pimm's Cup is what it's called....and I believe that Pimms is kind of Gin? Don't know where your gonna find that but you could make a large batch....that's the only 'english/british' cocktail I can think of.

Gin wasn't actually invented in England, but is traditionally very popular here and we have several English brands. So gin and tonic is a possibility.

Or cider, which is very traditional here, especially in the south-west.

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources