Where do I report underage drinking?!

Question: Where do I report underage drinking?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

To the police, while it's occurring. But you can probably use the regular police contact phone number, not 911. Unless someone is getting hurt (fighting, alcohol poisoning), it's not an emergency, and 911 is for emergencies.

Please do NOT call 911. That number is for emergencies.

If you see some underage drinking, call your local police station (not 911, their regular telephone number), and let them know you have something to report.

you can't if it allready happend its over
you need to call 911 at the moment something is going on

why are you such a narc don't you have better things to do

Do you need to?

you don't and mind your own business

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources